We are looking for an organized, reliable, and motivated individual for our Electrical Team. We accept all part-time and full-time applications. The journeyman’s responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned, which may include installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibrations of electrical systems and equipment. You should be eager to learn, able to follow instructions and attend required training.
To be successful as a residential electrician with our team, you should demonstrate good time management and customer service skills. Outstanding candidates are highly analytical, observant, and have sound knowledge of safety protocols.
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with no penalties or incidents in the last 3 years
- Journeyman electrician license preferred but not required
- Practical experience working with electrical systems and equipment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Able to work occasional nights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Able to handle constructive criticism appropriately
- Able to read technical manuals, schematics, blueprints as necessary
- Abide by all company policies and procedures
- Willing to work in extreme conditions (hot/cold)
- Drug free
- Complete all assigned duties
- Complete installation, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical systems, equipment, and electrical faults
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures as dictated by the organization and the state
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Travel to residences including small business locations
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Work irregular hours and overtime when required
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Collaborate with other members of our team
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Who We Are?
High Voltage Electric services Palm Beach County, Broward Beach County and surrounding areas including Miami Dade, and Martin County. We are a locally owned business with over 42 years of experience in on-site electrical troubleshooting, installation and maintenance.When you are a part of High Voltage Electric, we expect you to provide quality electrical service. If you are motivated with a strong will to work in our skilled trade, promotions and incentives are opportunities that are within your reach.
Who We Work With
High Voltage Electric had been up and running for 28 years. We work with general contractors on residential, commercial, and industrial electrical projects throughout the Southern Florida area. We pride ourselves on having an extremely high inspection passing rate (98%). As a team, we have worked on over 20,000 projects, providing various electrical services from pool automation for pool projects to installing high bay lighting.Back to Careers